And who said people in Utah never had fun? The Utah Jazz team wanted to help celebrate the birthday of a long-time season ticket holder which seems like a great and thoughtful idea, right? That was until Bear, the mascot holding the cake, dropped the entire sheet cake on an unsuspecting bunch in the level below.
At least they took it in good spirits!
Trending on The New 1037
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Those Crazy Prankster Russians
- Q&A: Jake Owen’s New Album ‘Days of Gold’ Marks the Start of a Monster Year
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release
- The 3rd Annual Charlotte Mechanical Coat Drive
- Did Eric Church’s Latest Teaser Video Go Too Far?
- Country Babies Born In 2013
- Keith Urban To Be Joined By Miguel On GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts Recordings from Dolly Parton, Kris Kristofferson, The Rolling Stones, More
- Garth Brooks Announces Two Las Vegas Dates with Full Band