[photogallerylink id=68570 align=left] I mustache you a question… do you like [mp3com-artist]Alan Jackson[/mp3com-artist] more with or without the famous facial hair? Well here’s your chance to compare. His newest video for “So You Don’t Have To Love Me Anymore” premiered this past weekend and it features a babyfaced Jackson for all to see!
This love song ballad takes place on the Coney Island pier and features Alan Jackson walking up and down the water with random scenes of two young lovers. We can tell this is the song you play on repeat after a long heartbreaking argument or break up. It’s still, though, a great song!
Trending on The New 1037
- Just A Little Something To Make Ya Feel… Old.
- Something You Can Hang Your Hat On-Questions And Answers
- This Guy Is Nuts…LITERALLY!
- TIm McGraw Talks Ne-Yo, Taylor Swift And Getting Older With ‘CBS This Morning’
- Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles Recording Solo Album With Rick Rubin
- Keith’s Still In
- ‘Voice’ Winner Cassadee Pope Filming Reality Show About Budding Country Career
- Josh Turner At All Star Race!
- Think You Are Going To Win The Powerball?
- Lets Get Personal: I’ve Matured… But Not Much Has Changed…