Whether you write your own music, use a co-writer, or perform hit songs that someone else is responsible for writing, there is money to be had! Just ask [mp3com-artist]Taylor Swift[/mp3com-artist]. According to a report in Rolling Stone Magazine, as writer for the song “Speak Now”, Swift was able to pocket almost $400,000 just in royalties!
It helps that she sold 3.9 million copies of the album total and 485,000 copies of the single, which Swift shares no songwriting credits with.
Is she made all that money on one of her hits, can you imagine the rest? WOW!
[metrolyrics artist="taylor swift" song="speak now"]
Trending on The New 103.7
- Beware Of Dogs And Weddings
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims
- Jewel ‘Transforms Into’ June Carter Cash For ‘Ring Of Fire’ Biopic
- Carrie Donates One Million to the Red Cross
- Join The New 103.7 For The Avon Walk Against Breast Cancer