[mp3com-artist]Aerosmith[/mp3com-artist] front man and American Idol judge Steven Tyler must have had so much fun performing with [mp3com-artist]Carrie Underwood[/mp3com-artist] at the 46th Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards show last April, that they have decided to do it again!
Steven and Carrie will team up at Super Bowl XLVI on the Saturday night before the big game for a special edition of CMT Crossroads (which will also be airing on CMT on February 4th at 10pm).
The special crossroads will be a part of the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam in Indy and will take place at the Pepsi Coliseum at the Indiana State Fair Grounds.
Tickets to the event went on sale before the lineup was announced and is already sold out.
Trending on The New 103.7
- Just A Little Something To Make Ya Feel… Old.
- Something You Can Hang Your Hat On-Questions And Answers
- This Guy Is Nuts…LITERALLY!
- TIm McGraw Talks Ne-Yo, Taylor Swift And Getting Older With ‘CBS This Morning’
- Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles Recording Solo Album With Rick Rubin