How Would You Like To Announce The ACM Nominees?
[photogallerylink id=70619 align=left] The Academy of Country Music will announce its 2012 nominees this Thursday morning, January 26, and you could be one of the lucky fans to help out at the press conference, without even leaving your couch!
The ACM honchos have decided to tap into the power of Facebook and Twitter by asking country music fans to submit videos nominating the Entertainer of the Year. Now, you have to get this in by Wednesday, January 25, 2pm PT/5pm ET.
On Thursday, January 26, during the real-time digital press conference, you can watch to see if your video submission is used to announce your pick for the Academy’s biggest prize.
It’s simple to apply for this with your smart phone, computer, or flip camera. Here’s ACM cohost [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Reba McEntire[/lastfm] to explain how it works:
And this is the procedure you follow to do it:
Just don’t suggest John or Jane Doe – I don’t think they’ve had any big hits this past year….
The 47th Academy of Country Music awards will be take place Sunday, April 1 at 8pm.
Trending on The New 103.7
- The Lacs And Early Ray, Can You Say One Big Party?
- Eric Church Drops A New Video
- Alright, Alright, Alright! Matthew McConaughey’s Country Video Roots
- Luke Bryan Previews His ‘Spring Break 6′ EP On LBTV
- Florida Georgia Line & Luke Bryan Party In (And On) A Truck In ‘This Is How We Roll’ Video