If you’re a fan of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off chances are you’re gonna love this newly released Super Bowl commercial from Honda! Matthew Broderick (who, of course, played Ferris) presents a modern-day spin on the classic movie.
Instead of skipping school, Matthew skips work going on a Ferris-like journey throughout the day. With over 2 dozen movie references in the commercial, you can’t help but try to figure them all out.
Watch the commercial here:
Trending on The New 103.7
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Little Big Town Embraces Sadness With ‘Your Side Of The Bed’ Video
- Something You Can Hang Your Hat On-The Challenge
- Beware Of Dogs And Weddings
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims