Scotty McCreery Or George Clooney – You Decide!
[photogallerylink id=36129 align=right] Over the weekend, Scotty McCreery channeled his best George Clooney as he performed a song from O Brother, Where Art Thou? Scotty sang “Man Of Constant Sorrow,” which regained some popularity, back in 2000, after [mp3com-artist]The Soggy Bottom Boys[/mp3com-artist] performed it in the Oscar nominated film.
George Clooney’s performance from O Brother, Where Art Thou?
We know that George didn’t really sing in the movie, but we gotta know! Who Sang It Better: Scotty or Clooney?
Trending on The New 103.7
- Most Entertaining Way To Start A Flight
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Worlds Toughest Job That You May Already Have
- The 2015 ACM Awards In Texas Are Already Sold Out
- Zac Brown Band Announces Great American Road Trip Tour And New Bandmate