ABC’s popular reality dancing show Dancing With The Stars is back for its 16th season and is chock full of huge celebrity talent including two country mega stars Kellie Pickler and Wynonna Judd. They’ll join the ranks of former country contestants Sara Evans and Chuck Wicks in the journey to be the season’s ultimate dancer.
Pickler and Judd will be alongside a slew of other completely random celebrities including:
- Aly Raisman – US Olympic Gymnastic gold medalist
- Andy Dick – comedian and actor
- D.L. Hughley – comedian and actor
- Dorothy Hamill – Olympic gold medalist and actress
- Ingo Rademacher – actor most known for General Hospital
- Jacoby Jones – 2013 Super Bowl champion for the Baltimore Ravens
- Lisa Vanderpump – reality star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Victor Ortiz – boxing champoin
- Zendaya Coleman – actress on Disney’s Shake It Up
The 11 celebrities will take the stage with the help of a professional dancer to learn an array of high energy and crisp dances such as the Cha-Cha, the Samba, the Quickstep, Foxtrot and more. Pickler will begin her training with three-time champion, and brother of country star Julianne Hough, Derek Hough. Judd will dance alongside last year’s winner Tony Dovolani.
Dancing With The Stars premieres March 18 at 8pm on ABC.
-Jodi Phillips / The New 103.7