Luke Bryan‘s next highly anticipated album will be hitting shelves on August 13 and until today, the album was an anonymous conglomerate of country music. It took fans 30 minutes to anxiously tweet to reveal his new album cover, using hashtag #CrashMyParty to peel away tiles from the mysterious cover. Given the success of the single, it was no surprise it was trending within minutes and the secret was revealed.
“I decided ‘Crash My Party’ was perfect for this album because, like the song, the album goes beyond the literal meaning of the title,” Bryan explains in a statement. “The song isn’t what you think it is, it is unexpected, and I think in the same way fans will definitely hear some surprises on my new album. It still reflects my sound but you will get to hear a little bit deeper, different side to me musically as well.” The album is a follow up to the singer’s last highly successful album tailgates & tanlines which was certified double platinum and was the 8th best selling album of 2012.
Crash My Party will hit stores and iTunes on August 13 amidst his ‘Dirt Road & Diaries’ tour which continues through October.
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- Inside The Music Of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’: A 1960s Folk Primer
- George Strait Sells Out The Final Show on His ‘Cowboy Rides Away’ Tour
- The Latest In A Long Line Of Nerd-Wedding-Shockers