Rascal Flatts Bring In Rock Producer On New Album
While Rascal Flatts are busy rocking the world on their Live & Loud tour, the band still found time between appearances, press and concerts to begin work on a brand new album. The still untitled album is still very much in the early stages, but the band promises it will be just as great as their past performances, if not better.
Their last few albums have come together under the steady and creative hand of Dann Huff but this time, the trio have brought in famed rock producer Howard Benson, who has worked with Kelly Clarkson, My Chemical Romance, Bon Jovi and tons more.
“Howard’s well known in the rock world, and we’ve been in the studio for the past three months,”Jay DeMarcus tells Cleveland.com. “It’s nothing against Dann, it’s just that we’ve done five or six records and it’s just time to have a different perspective.”
With a bit of a different approach, the excitement is building among the band as they listen to rough mixes and lay vocals on some very new songs. “I’m really excited with what we’re coming up with,” DeMarcus said. “It’s still Rascal Flatts, but with a little different twist. It’s really inspired.”
Rascal Flatts will continue their Live & Loud Tour through October, going overseas before rounding back to the States in September.
- An Interesting Take On Peter Pan
- “First There’s `Oooh And Ah’…Later There’s Running And Screaming”
- Unlike Taylor Swift, Jake Owen Has No Problem With Keeping His Music on Spotify
- Kid Rock Rails Against Hipsters, Coldplay, and Politicians Who ‘Talk About Taking My Guns Away’ on New Album
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life