Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert go together better than PBR and a warm summer night. The married country duo have been a household name for country fans for years and it was only a matter of time before the big question was asked: when will you two tour together?
Following in the footsteps of Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, could the duo be hitting the road together sometime soon?
A local Sanford, NC country station asked the question we’ve all been wondering to the songstress and the answer is pretty hopeful. I think the more we’ve grown, the more we’ve grown closer we started to go together musically a little bit more,” she reveals. “So I think it’d make more sense for a tour.” But don’t go buying your cowboy boots yet, she quickly recovers saying until the timing is right and the tour will be dynamic, no plans are in motion.
In fact, Lambert and Shelton are both on their own headlining tours at the moment; Lambert with Dierks Bentley on the Locked & Reloaded Tour and Shelton on the road with the Ten Times Crazier Tour.
The Locked & Reloaded Tour will hit Charlotte this month on August 23.
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted ‘The Sound Of Music’ – And It Was Delicious
- Carrie Underwood’s Sound Of Music Performance: Love It Or Hate It?
- A Few Of Captain Jim’s Favorite Things…About Carrie Underwood!
- Lil Sexy Goes Holiday Shopping At Plato’s Closet
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns