Carrie Underwood Admits Twitter Scared Her At First
In the age of social media, it seems everyone has a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr account but for the longest time Carrie Underwood kept herself Twitter-free. Of course, fans begged daily for her to get on the social media site and in February 2012, she finally took the leap. But what took the “See You Again” singer so long to get hashtag crazy?
“It really scared me for a long time cause I was like ‘you mean people can just tell me they hate me?’,” she joked before finally admitting what drew her to the site. “I saw my husband navigate through it and I learned about the block button so… I’m cool.” But fans have been showing an outpouring of love for the singer since she joined, especially now in the wake of her new concert DVD release, The Blown Away Tour: LIVE.
“There’s a lot of behind the scenes stuff that we filmed,” she says of the new DVD. “We really had this overwhelming demand from people who have seen the show, or who couldn’t get out to see a show… so we just thought ‘why not, let’s do it’.”
The Blown Away Tour: LIVE DVD is now in stores and features a lot of content and exclusive looks behind the making of the tour.
- An Interesting Take On Peter Pan
- “First There’s `Oooh And Ah’…Later There’s Running And Screaming”
- Unlike Taylor Swift, Jake Owen Has No Problem With Keeping His Music on Spotify
- Kid Rock Rails Against Hipsters, Coldplay, and Politicians Who ‘Talk About Taking My Guns Away’ on New Album
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life