Kellie Pickler Cries After Performance On Good Morning America
Fans of local favorite Kellie Pickler got an emotional performance of the singer’s brand new single “Someone Somewhere Tonight” on Monday’s Good Morning America broadcast. The show kicked off their GMA Goes Pink campaign with a slew of breast cancer awareness segments. Every host wore pink and chatted about awareness, personal stories and even got emotional when Pickler took the stage.
A little over a year ago, Pickler shaved her head to support her friend Summer Holt Miller, who is a breast cancer survivor. Now rocking a pixie style haircut a year later, she took the GMA stage with Miller in the audience and her husband beside her onstage.
But the emotion became overwhelming as Pickler finished the song with a cracked voice before running off stage and embracing her friend, tears in her eyes and ‘I love you’ on her lips.
- An Interesting Take On Peter Pan
- “First There’s `Oooh And Ah’…Later There’s Running And Screaming”
- Unlike Taylor Swift, Jake Owen Has No Problem With Keeping His Music on Spotify
- Kid Rock Rails Against Hipsters, Coldplay, and Politicians Who ‘Talk About Taking My Guns Away’ on New Album
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life