Kellie Pickler Cries After Performance On Good Morning America
Fans of local favorite Kellie Pickler got an emotional performance of the singer’s brand new single “Someone Somewhere Tonight” on Monday’s Good Morning America broadcast. The show kicked off their GMA Goes Pink campaign with a slew of breast cancer awareness segments. Every host wore pink and chatted about awareness, personal stories and even got emotional when Pickler took the stage.
A little over a year ago, Pickler shaved her head to support her friend Summer Holt Miller, who is a breast cancer survivor. Now rocking a pixie style haircut a year later, she took the GMA stage with Miller in the audience and her husband beside her onstage.
But the emotion became overwhelming as Pickler finished the song with a cracked voice before running off stage and embracing her friend, tears in her eyes and ‘I love you’ on her lips.
- Whisky Got The Money, Smokes The Bandit, And Jr’s Twitters Biggest Thing!
- “Annie” Is Back & Daddy Warbucks Looks A LOT Like Ray Charles
- Whoa Blake! Better Than Miranda?!
- Dog Gets Saved From A Busy Highway
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, More Among To Perform At 2014 ACM Awards