Top 10 Interesting Facts About Love And Theft
Originally a country music trio, you’ve probably only known them as a country music duo — We’re talking about Love and Theft, of course.
Today, the group is comprised of Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson.
The band first formed in 2006, and made their first Hot Country music chart debut in 2009 — with ‘Runaway.’
Love and Theft later topped that achievement with a number one single called ‘Angel Eyes,’ which was released three years later, in 2012.
Love and Theft will be performing in Charlotte this Saturday night, at Coyote Joe’s. While you eagerly await their performance, here are some interesting facts to hold you over.
10. Brian Bandas, the group’s third member, left the band in 2011.
9. ‘Angel Eyes’ was the first single that Love and Theft released as a duo. Obviously, becoming a duo from a trio didn’t hold them back one bit.
8. The group named themselves after Bob Dylan’s thirty-first studio album, called Love and Theft.
7. Stephen is a Denver Bronco’s fan … enough said, sorry Stephen.
6. Eric co-wrote ‘Angel Eyes’ with Eric Paslay and Jeff Coplan.
5. Love and Theft have an Official Street Team who they affectionately call TheftHeads.
4. One of Eric’s thumbs is shorter than the other.
3. Stephen appreciates all forms of art.
2. Nope, he’s not afraid of spiders … he’s afraid of turtles?! Yes, we are talking about Eric.
1. Eric is a North Carolina native. His hometown is Matthews, North Carolina.
Don’t forget to catch them this Saturday night at Coyote Joe’s. For more info, click here.