Jerrod Niemann On New Album, Upcoming Wedding
Fans of Jerrod Niemann were delighted to hear him on-air when he called into The New 103.7 this morning. The country music singer will soon release his third album called High Noon.
So what did Niemann have to say about his new album? He (“very seriously”) described how he set out to release the “ultimate evening, good time album.”
The album, which exuberates positivity, will be released next Tuesday, March 25th.
Related Article: Most Anticipated Upcoming Country Albums
While talking with the Tanner in the Morning show, Niemann announced that his rowdy friends aren’t the only one’s who have settled down. He recently proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Morgan Petek, and they plan to marry on October 12, 2014.
Hear the full interview here:
See Jerrod on tour with Keith Urban and Brett Eldredge live at the PNC Music Pavillion on August 22nd!
- Watch: Keith Urban, Jerrod Niemann & Brett Eldredge Lip Sync Journey’s ‘Faithfully’ in Tour-Ending Video
- Jerrod Niemann Announces ‘Get Your Buzz Back Tour’ for Fall
- Raise Your Cup with Jerrod Niemann and Pitbull in ‘Drink to That All Night’ Video
- Today I Met Colt Ford At Walmart, Could You Believe It?
- Pitbull Remixes Jerrod Niemann’s ‘Drink to That All Night’