Top 10 Interesting Facts About Jana Kramer
Jana Kramer fans in the Carolina’s are eagerly anticipating her performance tonight at The Fillmore in Charlotte.
The country music singer was in town last year when she kicked off The New 103.7 Free Concert Series at the All American Theater.
Most people know of Kramer for her role in One Tree Hill, but truth be told, she began acting way before 2009. There are several other things that you may not know about the actress. Check out these top 10 interesting facts here:
10. Kramer’s acting career began in 2002, when she starred in a low-budget horror film entitled Dead/Undead. Her debut on television came in 2003, when she had a small role in one episode of All My Children. Since then, she has starred in numerous films and television shows, such as Friday Night Lights, Entourage, and Heart of the Country.
9. Kramer signed an agreement with Nationwide Insurance early on to sing the overplayed and notorious television jingle, “On Your Side”. Ever since her role in the commercial, the new found country singer and actress has continued to shine in the spotlight.
8. Kramer can speak a little bit of German.
7. She always had a love for music, and her music became better-known while being featured on One Tree Hill.
6. Kramer left One Tree Hill in 2012, before the show went off the air, to focus on her music career.
5. In 2012, Kramer’s debut single Why Ya Wanna hit number three on the Mediabase country single charts, bumping Taylor Swift out of the number three spot.
4. She believes that “Dreams really do come true.”
3. While at her 2012 Jana Album release party, a fan gave the country star an iPod touch engraved with the words “Believe” and the year of her album release. Kramer lives by the expression, “Believe”, so for her, the gift was more than just sweet, but especially thoughtful.
2. Her fondest memories of country music stem from baking cookies with her grandmother while listening to Patsy Kline.
1. In 2013, Kramer won the ACM Award for ‘Top New Female Artist’.