Carolina’s Johnny Orr Releases Single In Honor Of Autism Awareness Month
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, North Carolina’s own Johnny Orr has released a new single called We’ll Get By, which sheds light on the disorder.
In recent years, more and more children have been diagnosed with Autism. Currently, 1 in 68 children in the United States is diagnosed with the disorder.
Orr’s video is very emotional but uplifting at the same time. The lyrics describe what it’s like to suffer from autism, through the eyes of a child who has the disorder.
Do you know someone who has a child that has been diagnosed with Autism? Share and watch Orr’s video here:
- Dustin Lynch Confesses Lifelong Crush on Reba McEntire
- 2014 Winners: Sturgill Simpson, The Metamodern Outlaw Savior of Country
- Dierks Bentley, Robert Plant, Elvis Costello & More to Appear on New Ralph Stanley Album
- Musicians + Sports: Jason Aldean’s Baseball Dreams Hit U.S. Stadiums
- Maddie & Tae Become Only the Second Female Act to Earn a No. 1 Country Radio Single in 2014