Carolina’s Johnny Orr Releases Single In Honor Of Autism Awareness Month
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, North Carolina’s own Johnny Orr has released a new single called We’ll Get By, which sheds light on the disorder.
In recent years, more and more children have been diagnosed with Autism. Currently, 1 in 68 children in the United States is diagnosed with the disorder.
Orr’s video is very emotional but uplifting at the same time. The lyrics describe what it’s like to suffer from autism, through the eyes of a child who has the disorder.
Do you know someone who has a child that has been diagnosed with Autism? Share and watch Orr’s video here:
- New Music to Know: With a Washboard and Spoon, the Ben Miller Band Go Their Own Musical Way
- Impact: Brad Paisley’s New Album ‘Moonshine in the Trunk’
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Son of Man Who Died at Hank Williams Jr. Concert Speaks Out
- Tweet And Greet With Cassadee Pope, Brought To You By The Range At Lake Norman