Carolina’s Johnny Orr Releases Single In Honor Of Autism Awareness Month
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, North Carolina’s own Johnny Orr has released a new single called We’ll Get By, which sheds light on the disorder.
In recent years, more and more children have been diagnosed with Autism. Currently, 1 in 68 children in the United States is diagnosed with the disorder.
Orr’s video is very emotional but uplifting at the same time. The lyrics describe what it’s like to suffer from autism, through the eyes of a child who has the disorder.
Do you know someone who has a child that has been diagnosed with Autism? Share and watch Orr’s video here:
- Jennifer Nettles Named Honorary Chair of 2015 Georgia 4-H Gala
- Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Big & Rich Team for CMT’s Ultimate Kickoff Party
- New Music to Know: Maddie & Tae, More Than Just Girls in a Country Song
- Alison Krauss Impersonator Appears in Court, Enters Plea
- Hunter Hayes Cancels St. Louis Show Because of Ferguson Unrest