Carolina’s Johnny Orr Releases Single In Honor Of Autism Awareness Month
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, North Carolina’s own Johnny Orr has released a new single called We’ll Get By, which sheds light on the disorder.
In recent years, more and more children have been diagnosed with Autism. Currently, 1 in 68 children in the United States is diagnosed with the disorder.
Orr’s video is very emotional but uplifting at the same time. The lyrics describe what it’s like to suffer from autism, through the eyes of a child who has the disorder.
Do you know someone who has a child that has been diagnosed with Autism? Share and watch Orr’s video here:
- Tim McGraw’s ‘Sundown Heaven Town’ Gets September Release, Track List
- New Music Showdown: The Cadillac Three Vs. American Young
- Brad Paisley Goes ‘Rogue,’ Releases Snippets of New Album Without Label Knowing: Listen
- The 6 Best Southern Wedding Traditions
- Keith Urban Concert Sends 22 People to the Hospital