Carolina’s Johnny Orr Releases Single In Honor Of Autism Awareness Month
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, North Carolina’s own Johnny Orr has released a new single called We’ll Get By, which sheds light on the disorder.
In recent years, more and more children have been diagnosed with Autism. Currently, 1 in 68 children in the United States is diagnosed with the disorder.
Orr’s video is very emotional but uplifting at the same time. The lyrics describe what it’s like to suffer from autism, through the eyes of a child who has the disorder.
Do you know someone who has a child that has been diagnosed with Autism? Share and watch Orr’s video here:
- Keith Urban, Luke Bryan Among CMT Artist of the Year Honorees
- Brantley Gilbert Is Engaged To An Old Love
- Sara Evans to Release Holiday Album ‘At Christmas’
- Trisha Yearwood, Phillip Phillips, Little Big Town & Carlos Santana to Perform at MLB World Series
- Little Big Town On Grand Ole Opry Induction: ‘It Was Surreal’