Adam Levine Seeks Revenge On Blake Shelton
Remember when Blake Shelton tweeted Adam Levine’s phone number to his six million followers? Adam Levine finally retaliated, and it wasn’t pretty … in fact, it was quite smelly.
Earlier this week, Levine purchased cow manure and had it delivered in the bed and on top of Blake Shelton’s shiny, red pick up truck.
Surprisingly, Shelton didn’t have much to say about the incident, however, he did send out a tweet regarding what had happened after the fact:
Well.. The good news is my truck doesn’t smell like weed anymore…
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) May 13, 2014
Notice in Shelton’s profile picture on twitter that he is sporting a blonde wig? That’s an inside jab at Levine, who recently went blonde.
How do you think Shelton will retaliate?
To be continued…
- Dustin Lynch Confesses Lifelong Crush on Reba McEntire
- 2014 Winners: Sturgill Simpson, The Metamodern Outlaw Savior of Country
- Dierks Bentley, Robert Plant, Elvis Costello & More to Appear on New Ralph Stanley Album
- Musicians + Sports: Jason Aldean’s Baseball Dreams Hit U.S. Stadiums
- Maddie & Tae Become Only the Second Female Act to Earn a No. 1 Country Radio Single in 2014