Adam Levine Seeks Revenge On Blake Shelton
Remember when Blake Shelton tweeted Adam Levine’s phone number to his six million followers? Adam Levine finally retaliated, and it wasn’t pretty … in fact, it was quite smelly.
Earlier this week, Levine purchased cow manure and had it delivered in the bed and on top of Blake Shelton’s shiny, red pick up truck.
Surprisingly, Shelton didn’t have much to say about the incident, however, he did send out a tweet regarding what had happened after the fact:
Well.. The good news is my truck doesn’t smell like weed anymore…
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) May 13, 2014
Notice in Shelton’s profile picture on twitter that he is sporting a blonde wig? That’s an inside jab at Levine, who recently went blonde.
How do you think Shelton will retaliate?
To be continued…
- The Six Types of People You’ll Find On Social Media
- Best Local Bar With Ladies’ Nights
- The Cadillac Three Are Behind Your Favorite Country Radio Hits of 2014
- Chris Young’s ‘Who I Am With You’ Becomes His Sixth No. 1
- Radio Feedback: Martina McBride Shared Radio First with Her Husband at Their Kitchen Table