Best New Country Music Released In May 2014 (So Far)
We can just go ahead and refer to 2014 as the year of country music! Every month, since the start of the year, our favorite country artists have continued to release a steady flow of new music — and May 2014 is no exception!
1. When Brantley Gilbert, Justin Moore and Thomas Rhett team up, you can expect a throwdown … a ‘Small Town Throwdown,’ of course.
2. ‘Bartender‘ by Lady Antebellum won’t be available for purchase until May 20th, but it’s definitely a break-up anthem that anyone (everyone) who has ever been through a breakup can relate to. Hear Lady A talk about the new single here:
3. I have a confession … when I first heard this song on The New 103.7, I had no idea it was a Zac Brown Band song. Undoubtedly, ‘All Alright’ shows the groups lyrical and musical depth. It’s a catchy tune, and was produced by David Grohl.
4. Kip Moore fans were eagerly anticipating the release of ‘Dirt Road,‘ and alas, they were not disappointed. The single, released at the beginning of the month, is already being called the “best country song of the year” by his fans.
What is your favorite country song of 2014?
- Dolly Parton Accepts Kenny Rogers’ ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- ‘Ignite The Night’ Soars To No. 1 On The Billboard Top Country Album Charts
- After Rumored Suicide Scare, Josh Gracin is Back On the Road & Writing
- Eric Church And Wife Start A Charity Together
- Tim McGraw Drives Toward Album Release with New Single ‘Shotgun Rider’