Top 10 Wedding Songs Of 2014
While getting married is an exciting time in a couples life, there are so many choices to make, from the wedding dress to the cake, and everything in between.
Most couples are so overwhelmed with the amount of choices and decision making that is involved with planning a wedding, that by the time they attempt to pick the right song, they are exhausted.
Make no mistake about it, the music selection that you choose for the big day is just as important as the dress you wear. People will remember your first dance, so selecting the right song is imperative to creating the perfect memory.
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. In fact, we’ve narrowed it down for you. Here are the top 10 wedding songs of 2014. Which one is your favorite?
10. ‘Treasure’ by Bruno Mars
9. ‘XO’ by Beyonce
8. ‘If I Didn’t Have You’ by Thompson Square
7. ‘Everything Has Changed‘ by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran
6. ‘Like Jesus Does’ by Eric Church
5. ‘Mirrors’ by Justin Timberlake
4. ‘Wanted’ by Hunter Hayes
3. ‘Who You Love’ by John Mayer ft. Katy Perry
2. ‘I Don’t Dance’ by Lee Brice
1. ‘All Of Me’ by John Legend