Many songwriters released their response to the horrific tragedy in one of the best ways they know how to reach the hearts of their fans, through their music. These are 20 of the top songs that were inspired by and written or recorded following the events of September 11, 2001.
Toby Keith is bringing his Overdrive tour to Charlotte! He will be performing at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater on Saturday, August 25th with Special Guest Brantley Gilbert!
[photogallerylink id=47048 align=right] So today is Kenny Chesney‘s 44th birthday! In honor of his big day we have a some of our favorite Kenny videos for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy and Happy Birthday Kenny!
Living long or living well…which will it be? It has never been about how long we will last, but about how well we will live. I like what Queen Margarethe II of Denmark once said: […]
This may be something that is unique to males. There are two things/phases that all boys eventually are into: fire and flight. At some point in his life, every guy will be fascinated by the […]
What artists are topping the Billboards this week? Check out the top ten hottest country songs for the week! Did your favorites make the cut? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts
- Ask A Charlotte Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Best Places To Buy Gifts For Grads In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Who Is The Worst TV Mom?
- Best Exhibits To Visit This Summer In Charlotte
- Best Travel Agents In Charlotte