Glen Campbell is forced to cancel Australian tour dates with Kenny Rogers. Speculations are that it is due to his progressing Alzheimer’s. Grab a kleenex and watch his just released video for “A Better Place.”
He may have Alzheimer’s, but on stage Glen Campbell can still sing, charm his fans, and play guitar like the dickens. His 18-song set in Chicago was a playful, endearing run through his best-known songs.
We’ve just found out that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Glen Campbell[/lastfm] is scheduling a series of live concerts this fall to say goodbye to his friends and fans, according to a story on People.com.
[lastfm]Brett Eldridge[/lastfm] came into our studio to perform his first single “Raymond.” Can you relate this song with a family member who has Alzheimers?
- 10 Hilarious Blake Shelton... Miss USA Competitors Rock... Hottest Country Dads Gloriana Gets 'Wild' During...
- Daddy Daughter Date At... Country Stars Get Wacky At... Best & Worst Dressed At... Rodney Atkins, Jana Kramer,...
- Aaron Lewis Invades Coyote... Kellie Pickler Performs Post... Charlotte Beerfest At The... Alive After Five - May 30
- Healing In The Heartland... PICS: Whisky River At The... Craig Campbell Rocks Whisky... Thomas Rhett Rocks Memorial...
- Best Food Trucks In Charlotte
- Best Places For Summer Accessories In Charlotte
- Best Upcoming Dance Performances In Charlotte
- Best Landscapers In Charlotte
- Best Activities To Do With Dad In Charlotte
- Best Bars For Foodies In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: What Is Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
- Best Cheesy Dishes In Charlotte
- Top Ten Father’s Day Gifts For Under $25
- Best Places To Buy Father’s Day Gifts In Charlotte