Now we all know that security is going to be tight with the DNC in town. Catherine found out first hand when she got stopped by security trying to get into our building! To be […]
Experts Say If You Have One Of These You May Be A Better More Productive Employee
Your Shoes Show Who You Are
Catherine Lane of The New 1037 in Charlotte, NC, talked on the phone with Zac Brown about his new charity called “Camp Southern Ground” to help children overcome emotional, academic, or social difficulties that they face in their communities.
Apparently the rest of the show are very jealous of my close relationship with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Taylor Swift[/lastfm]! She sent me a hand-written thank-you note, and Catherine says her assistant wrote it!
The hardest working woman in show biz is Catherine Lane. Take a peek at her life and her horse Molly in this story from NewsChannel 36′s Charlotte Today!
Yep, times are tough and it just didn’t make financial sense to go anywhere when I was on vacation recently. You know what though, there are TONS of things to do around Charlotte!! One of […]
I want to read you something quick-written by a wife and mother named Angel O’Hara. Yesterday, Miranda, my four year old daughter, came up to me and said “It’s Father’s Day.”
I’ve spent over half my life in the radio/tv business and I just wanted to say that I’ve never worked with a sweeter man than Rob Tanner. Trust me, I’ve worked with some doozies…oh, the […]
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts
- Ask A Charlotte Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Best Places To Buy Gifts For Grads In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Who Is The Worst TV Mom?
- Best Exhibits To Visit This Summer In Charlotte