Who do you think is going to bring the hardware home to Charlotte from Phoenix this weekend? Our very own lil’ Miss Sprint Cup, Lil’ Sexy gives her NASCAR picks and previews
Miranda Lambert’s new video is out today for her single “Fastest Girl in Town,” and along with fast cars, guns, and whiskey it features NASCAR driver Danica Patrick and “Deadwood” star W. Earl Brown.
Miranda Lambert’s ‘Fastest Girl’ Video A ‘Mini-Movie’ That Also Features ‘Deadwood’ Star W. Earl Brown
Miranda Lambert describes her upcoming “Fastest Girl in Town” video as a “mini-movie” and reveals it also stars W. Earl Brown of the TV western series “Deadwood.”
The video for Miranda Lambert’s new single “Fastest Girl in Town” will feature an appropriate guest star — auto racer Danica Patrick.
Junior Nation went nuts yesterday as Dale Earnhardt Jr. gets a win at Michigan!
I have been lucky enough to score an interview with Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Danica Patrick. Not sure what to ask them.
An update to the sportscaster in San Diego who inferred that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Danica Patrick[/lastfm] was something that begins with a B.
A sportscaster in San Diego lets Danika Patrick have it in a not so subtle way! Ouch! You have got to see and hear this video!
While Danica Patrick is known for being part of Indy Car racing, she has recently taken a stab at NASCAR. She recently experienced just how heated the racing scene can be. Did this race just […]
Lets be honest, about 39% of us actually watch the Super Bowl for the game! The other 61% watch it for the party and the commercials! There is nothing better then getting a great laugh […]
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts
- Ask A Charlotte Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Best Places To Buy Gifts For Grads In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Who Is The Worst TV Mom?
- Best Exhibits To Visit This Summer In Charlotte