stand 4 change
I guess it is just to have a feeling of power to help you own self-esteem? Or to get attention. Or to feel like you can control something when in your life many things are out of your control.
Did you know every seven minutes a child is bullied? Or that one in every seven students is either bullied or is a bully? See what you can do to help make it stop.
- Jana Kramer Takes The... Taylor Swift, Shania Twain,... Lil' Sexy's NASCARnival Pics:... Cassadee Pope Live At Whisky...
- CBS Radio Hosts The Carolina... Jiggy With The Piggy... Kip Moore Makes His Coyote... Country Music's Hottest Moms
- Pistol Annies Live On Set For... Country Stars Go Hat Crazy At... Lil' Sexy Raids Plato's Closet Parmalee Joins The New 103.7...
- The Country World Attends... Scotty McCreery Meet &... Scotty McCreery Live At All... Scotty McCreery Free Concert...
- Best Pulled Pork In Charlotte
- Best Places For Bridesmaids’ Dresses For Every Budget In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores In Charlotte
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts